Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House cleaner in Dublin

Options
  • 26-08-2013 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Can anyone recommend a good cleaning company in Dublin?

I've used pristine before but they want to charge €120 to do a 4 bedroom house every other week which seems excessive (they used to charge me 80 for a 3 bedroom 3 months ago).

Any reccs. Appreciated

Chris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Recessionbust

chriski wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good cleaning company in Dublin?

I've used pristine before but they want to charge €120 to do a 4 bedroom house every other week which seems excessive (they used to charge me 80 for a 3 bedroom 3 months ago).

Any reccs. Appreciated

Chris

Hi Chris,

That's about the going rate now, you were getting it at a steal for €80.
    Try pigsty but be cautious of a company starting with a J an only has few letters that advertise on there, there useless

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭o0maverick0o

hi there chris... if you're still looking for a cleaner pls let me know... i used to work for reputable cleaning companies and i have very good references, thanks

Advertisement