Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Induction

Options
  • 26-08-2013 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I'm doing lc270 (music tech and production) in sept. when's the induction week?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭ZeroBarry

Afaik, inductions will be taking place Monday the 9th of September. Timetables are available in the LIT website, but I think this is the induction timetable for the day: http://www.lit.ie/Induction/Documents/Electrical%20Induction%20Timetables%202013_2014.pdf

Please check PAGE 3 of 5

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭banjopeter

The PDFs on the website for Induction Day don't have any date (except the one for LSAD, which says it starts on Monday 9th Sept). I rang the college and they insisted everything was on the website, which isn't true - there are no dates (and for a college which trains people in IT the layout of the PDFs was dreadful). Anyway, they said most Inductions start on the 9th Sept.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭jeuneespoire

Yup it is the 9th. There is a year calendar on the main lit site that lists the induction weeks :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭ZeroBarry

banjopeter wrote: »
    The PDFs on the website for Induction Day don't have any date (except the one for LSAD, which says it starts on Monday 9th Sept). I rang the college and they insisted everything was on the website, which isn't true - there are no dates (and for a college which trains people in IT the layout of the PDFs was dreadful). Anyway, they said most Inductions start on the 9th Sept.

http://lit.ie/default.aspx

The calender for the academic year 2013 - 2014 is located on the right hand side of the page, click the "Calender" tab beside the 'News & Events' tab

Advertisement