Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth Accommodation

Options
  • 26-08-2013 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

HI

I am looking for accommodation for my daughter who is going into first year in Maynooth. Anyone know of any rooms in houses going?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 helenmc2

Hi there, I may have a room in my house and would be be happy to discuss.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Carmel Murphy

Hi can you give me your phone number and I will call u. Alternatively you can call me on 087 2236339.

Thsnks for replying

Carmel

• Registered Users Posts: 3 helenmc2

Hi Carmel I will give you a ring tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 cool girl

Any one know of any other rooms in houses ? Maynooth can't find any ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AINEC2013

Hi. I am a maynooth student have have possibly found a house in Pound Lane. 3 bedroom - 1 single, 1 double and 1 twin.
    Need 3 other people to fill the house, preferably final year students. Rent 400 a month.

Need answer asap

Pm me if interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 cool girl

call me on 0868961175 ainec2013 id take it but im goin into 1st year call me ill take it tho

• Registered Users Posts: 2 darrenc0780

Hi I am Darren Clarke I am in great need of a room to stay if that house in pound lane has a room to spare. Please get into contact if so my email: darrenc0780@gmail.com. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 darrenc0780

Btw I am a second year

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sean Mackey

Hi there, myself and my friend are looking to rent a room, two single beds. Both of us are in our third year in Maynooth. Both of us are 21 year old males. Thanks my mobile is 087 644 8639.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement