Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JOKE speeds (0.16mbps) and paying €50 a month!

Options
  • 26-08-2013 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

im getting 0.16mbps speed on my broadband and im paying 50 euro a month bundle ... only in ireland. im told my lines permits this speed only. when i ring eircom.. they tell me to try dial up (...its 2013!!).... when i ring sales they tell me im on the lowest bundle. so so so so frustrating...

When are you guys going get your act together? sort out efibre or whatever needs to be done.?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

cremeegg wrote: »
    im getting 0.16mbps speed on my broadband and im paying 50 euro a month bundle ... only in ireland. im told my lines permits this speed only. when i ring eircom.. they tell me to try dial up (...its 2013!!).... when i ring sales they tell me im on the lowest bundle. so so so so frustrating...

When are you guys going get your act together? sort out efibre or whatever needs to be done.?
    Hi cremeegg

Feel free to PM me your landline number/account details and I'll look further into this for you

Thanks

Al

Advertisement