Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend doctor in clare

• 26-08-2013 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Having recently moved to the county, I am looking for a good doctor somewhere within a 20 minute drive from sixmilebridge. I'm open to male/female doctor suggestions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭babygirlz

branne2003 wrote: »
    Having recently moved to the county, I am looking for a good doctor somewhere within a 20 minute drive from sixmilebridge. I'm open to male/female doctor suggestions

My doctor is Maire Finn in Ennis, she is excellent. Dermot Boyle is good too.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

+1, Maire Finn is meant to be very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Dr. Máire Finn does a weekly medical slot on Clare FM, she comes across very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭woggie

Love dermot Boyle, switched to him a year ago and never looked back, have gradually switched the whole family over to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭blowin3

Dr.Dermot Boyle saved my life last March say no more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

blowin3 wrote: »
    Dr.Dermot Boyle saved my life last March say no more.
    I remember when my daughter was an infant, I was shopping in town on Christmas Eve and she developed a very high temperature from nowhere and her skin was blotchy. I was really concerned that she might have meningitis, he agreed to see us even though we weren't patients of his, our own GP is in East Clare. He was fantastic, we actually saw him twice that day, once in the morning and again before he left at 5pm. I'll never forget it, he was excellent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60 ✭✭Miss Congeniality

Hi OP - what about the two doctors in Sixmilebridge ?? I can personally recommend Dr.Hughes (he's very very nice) or theres Dr.Quinn. There are also some brill doctors in Shannon which is 10 minutes away from Sixmilebridge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Hi OP - what about the two doctors in Sixmilebridge ?? I can personally recommend Dr.Hughes (he's very very nice) or theres Dr.Quinn. There are also some brill doctors in Shannon which is 10 minutes away from Sixmilebridge.

+1 for Dr Hughes, he is fantastic, takes a real interest in his patients, extremely nice man who takes time to listen.

Advertisement