Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend a good hairdresser (highlights)

• 26-08-2013 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I'm looking for a recommendation for a good hairdresser for highlights in and around Ennis/Shannon directions

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭Dampintheattic

branne2003 wrote: »
    I'm looking for a recommendation for a good hairdresser for highlights in and around Ennis/Shannon directions

Sean Spring:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Sean Spring:cool:
    lol :D

Sean Spring is a barber OP, he is very popular with the older generation :)

I'd recommend Bridget Haren

Ken Bradley also has a great name.

Peter Mark are in Dunnes Stores Shopping Centre, I've never used them but they always seem to be busy and they do special deals on certain days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭graflynn

I get my colour done at Visage Hair Studio on the Tulla Road at Roslevan Stores (behind the Topaz station). Sarah usually does it and she's does a really good job plus gives a really good cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭annettea

The monument. I went in there not knowing what I wanted but got my hair cut,washed and highlighted and full head for under 80 euro :) everyone liked my new hair ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 787 ✭✭✭folamh

La Vita, a new-ish hairdresser in Ennis just across from the cathedral. See some of their handiwork here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004415618298&sk=photos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

Keratin hair. (over holly's pharmacy abbey st)..siobhans brilliant & cheap :)

Advertisement