Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bay cruise

Options
  • 26-08-2013 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭

I spent this last Saturday afternoon on the Dublin Bay cruise from Dun Laoghaire to Howth.

I must say fair play to the operator. It is an excellent Summer activity and affords really good views of the bay and the Howth Peninsula, so I recommend it to all.

I would have 2 small quibbles: firstly, there is insufficient seating for those who want to sit out on deck, and secondly, something needs to be done about engine fumes at the rear of the lower deck.

Overall though, well worth the trip.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

How much was it any deals?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Boulevardier

It was 19 Euro single, less for seniors and probably less for kids. I think you also can claim a bit off the Dart back, but I am not certain about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

That's on groupon today, single 10euro, couple 19euro, hundreds bought already though so it might be difficult to get a booking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Got this myself back in July, and while I thought it was a bit pricey, certainly was something different to do on a nice sunny day.

Views were amazing, and I got a nice farmer's tan while out on the sea for the hour and a half it took to cross.

Advertisement