Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skype contacts.

Options
  • 26-08-2013 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

When trying to use my Skype acct on another computer, I can sign in but Skype will not show my contacts. It is hard to get answers about Skype. Can anyone help please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

TeresaL wrote: »
    When trying to use my Skype acct on another computer, I can sign in but Skype will not show my contacts. It is hard to get answers about Skype. Can anyone help please?

This error usually occurs if you use skype on more than one PC which don't have the same versions of skype installed.

You were probably using an old version of Skype on the machine where you had your contacts.

If so then update Skype to the latest version on the machine where you have your contacts and it should automatically upload them to a server from which your contacts can be downloaded no matter which machine you use.

Source:

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Advertisement