Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A different cooker hood light problem

• 26-08-2013 1:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭

Unlike the other thread, my lights are still working, but the push button switch has gone funny. You push it in to turn on the lights, no problem, but when you push it again to turn them off it sticks in position. With some wiggling and jiggling (of the switch, not me), I can generally get them to turn off. I suspect a spring or something has seized.

Problem is, I can't figure out how to take the cover off to get at the control panel. It's an Indesit which looks very like this. Anyone know how to remove the cover?

If I do need a professional to look at it, would that be an electrician, or someone else?

Advertisement