Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taste of Christmas

Options
  • 26-08-2013 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

Anyone know if the Taste of Christmas is on in the Convention Centre this year?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

According to whatson.ie it is;

http://whatsonin.ie/festivals/taste-of-christmas-13035.html
    Taste of Christmas, the season's finest food, drink and shopping festival, returns for its second year to the Convention Centre Dublin from 25th – 27th November. Discover the best in seasonal food and drink, sample signature dishes from Ireland's best restaurants and be inspired and entertained by top culinary talent in this winter wonderland of flavour

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭ironkiwi

I'm nearly sure it said it on the same website last year and it wasn't on, and the dates they have specified on there fall on Monday to Wednesday, the last time it was on at weekend.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

ironkiwi wrote: »
    I'm nearly sure it said it on the same website last year and it wasn't on, and the dates they have specified on there fall on Monday to Wednesday, the last time it was on at weekend.

It might not be on, I just got the details from that site, to confirm try contacting the Convention Centre directly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

15 euro admission price.....and then a booking fee aswell.........isnt that kind taking the pi55 a bit??

Advertisement