Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Grade

Options
  • 26-08-2013 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys.
    Just wondering what would happen if I failed an I grade exam that is for 60% of the module?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭Fireball07

Pretty sure you fail the whole year, although it might depend on the module...most require you to pass the exam too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Fireball07 wrote: »
    Pretty sure you fail the whole year, although it might depend on the module...most require you to pass the exam too.

Exam is 60% so I would have to pass. Well that's a balls. Do well in everything but due to student administration messing up and getting sick I missed every lecture for this module and now could fail. Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭Fireball07

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Exam is 60% so I would have to pass. Well that's a balls. Do well in everything but due to student administration messing up and getting sick I missed every lecture for this module and now could fail. Nice.

What's the pass grade? 35%?

Just look at past exam papers, look at the lecture notes if they're online, try and get them off someone in your class otherwise.

I don't know what your course is and how difficult it is, but it's not impossible to pass an exam having not gone to any lectures. It's more difficult, certainly, but not impossible.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Fireball07 wrote: »
    What's the pass grade? 35%?

Just look at past exam papers, look at the lecture notes if they're online, try and get them off someone in your class otherwise.

I don't know what your course is and how difficult it is, but it's not impossible to pass an exam having not gone to any lectures. It's more difficult, certainly, but not impossible.

Have them and got some notes. Just freaking out a bit.

Advertisement