Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free eFibre Upgrade

Options
  • 26-08-2013 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi I'm an existing eircom customer and efibre is now available in my area. How exactly do I upgrade?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

niallharty wrote: »
    Hi I'm an existing eircom customer and efibre is now available in my area. How exactly do I upgrade?

Hi niallharty

Please run your number through the line checker located above this map: http://www.eircom.net/efibreinfo/map/ to check to see if your line qualifies for efibre.

If your line qualifies you can place an order for a free efibre upgrade by contactig efibre sales on free phone 1800503303 or you can place your order online.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭p2p2p

Can you tell me if a new modem/router is required and if so is the a limit to the amount of devices that can connect to it.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

p2p2p wrote: »
    Can you tell me if a new modem/router is required and if so is the a limit to the amount of devices that can connect to it.

Thanks

Hi p2p2p

A Zyxel F1000 is supplied with the efibre service. As far as I am aware up to 5 devices can connect via wifi / efibre service.

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭p2p2p

Thanks

Hi p2p2p

A Zyxel F1000 is supplied with the efibre service. As far as I am aware up to 5 devices can connect via wifi / efibre service.

Mark
    Sounds about average, ok thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Thanks

Hi p2p2p

Mark
    Sounds about average, ok thanks.
    No problem p2p2p, let us know if any further query.
    Tony

• Advertisement
Advertisement