Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping Le Kérou, Brittany

Options
  • 26-08-2013 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Has anyone ever been to Camping Le Kérou in Brittany and has anything to say about the place and area? The website looks good, but then it would wouldn't it?!!

I am thinking of going next year (it may seem early but you don't know my family!!) with two families including 4 children from 4 yrs to 14 yrs.

http://www.camping-kerou.com/en/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Midnight64

So that's a "no" then?!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I can't speak for that campsite but we stayed at Les Grand Metairie in Carnac for two years with our little ones. It is a very well equipped park with lots of amenities.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Midnight64

CJhaughey wrote: »
    I can't speak for that campsite but we stayed at Les Grand Metairie in Carnac for two years with our little ones. It is a very well equipped park with lots of amenities.

Thank you CJ. I had almost given up on a reply to this one!!

I am now trying to persuade everyone to take a spin a bit further south to guarantee the weather do you have any experience of anything about 100k or so further down?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Midnight64 wrote: »
    Thank you CJ. I had almost given up on a reply to this one!!

I am now trying to persuade everyone to take a spin a bit further south to guarantee the weather do you have any experience of anything about 100k or so further down?
    Never got much further south than that so I can't speak with any authority.
    Hopefully we'll have a camper this year so I intend to travel to the Med coast to guarantee some heat.
    Its been a couple of years since we were there last so the kids are older and better able to travel which also makes a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Martin_D

CJhaughey wrote: »

That site is one of the best in France - was there a few years back - great facilities - and the weather was great, which is not guaranteed in Brittany.

There are plenty of great sites further South - have been campervanning in recent years so not at the bigger sites in the region but others on here with kids will have plenty of recommendation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

you'd be better off searching this website
    http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/county.asp?region=France

lots of really good site reviews there

Advertisement