Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy black spaghetti in Dublin CC?

Options
  • 26-08-2013 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

I'm hoping someone could tell me where I can buy spaghetti al nero di seppia in Dublin CC, basically a black coloured spaghetti made with squid ink.

Here's and image of what I'm looking for:

veggie+comida+deliciosa+bife_01.jpg

Thanks ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Little Italy in Smithfield has a huge range of pastas. If they don't have what you're looking for, I am sure they will help you find some.

http://littleitalyltd.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭CatLou

Thank you :)
    I made a quick search on their website, couldn't find anything, but I'll send an email or drop by the shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Any Italian deli should have it, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Gonzp

This may or may not be of any help to you but you can order it on amazon...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Carluccio's on Dawson St have a shop out front that I'm pretty sure I've seen it in

• Advertisement

Thanks all, I'd definitely rather buy it "offline" ;P and I don´t know many Italian places around Dublin yet, so giving me names of places that may actually have the stuff is perfect.
    I'd rather buy it locally too, next week I'll be going to Portugal and I know I can buy it there on most supermarkets if I have to.

DavyD_83 wrote: »
    Carluccio's on Dawson St have a shop out front that I'm pretty sure I've seen it in

Ha! Their online shop has it, at least: http://www.carluccios.com/shop-online/item/pasta-with-cuttlefish-ink-500g
    Hopefully I can buy it on site too.

Many many thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

I've bought them in Fallon & Bryne's

Advertisement