Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is showing Jurassic Park?

Options
  • 26-08-2013 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

I can't find any cinema with listings for the re-release of Jurassic Park, anyone know of anywhere showing it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

No , don't think anywhere is .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I just had a look on entertainment and nope nothing listed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

They are only showing it on one iMax screen in Dublin as far as I know. And I was really looking forward to seeing it as well :(

Have either of ye been to the imax there, I ponder is it good. if it is the same as London it would probably be worth the trip to see it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Milly33 wrote: »
    Have either of ye been to the imax there, I ponder is it good. if it is the same as London it would probably be worth the trip to see it
    It is not the same as London, it is way way smaller.
    Its better than the average screen but its nowhere near the imax in London.

Waterloo imax is incredible size compared to the Dublin one, personally wouldn't make the trip to Dublin for it myself. I would rather get cheap flight to London :D

Theres a big thread on it here. They sound mostly disappointed http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056591496&page=10

• Advertisement

Ah no what a shame!! Jes it cant be that hard to set one up here it would be fab if they done it properly. We went to the Southbank one which was small but great still, might try waterloo the next time thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Jurassic Park was re-released last summer in the cinema, they couldn't be still showing it, are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

It was re-released two or three years ago alright in celebration of it coming out on Blu-ray. But this time it's in 3D and it's meant to be very impressive 3D at that, not that I'll get the chance to see it now :rolleyes:

Advertisement