Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile Business Account Cut Off

Options
  • 26-08-2013 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Just letting you guys know that eMobile are very quick to cut you off if your Direct Debit fails. I have a business account with them with several mobile phones. My Direct debit didn't come out and they just cut me off two weeks later. They have my phone number, email address and mailing address and it would have been very easy for them to contact me to let me know that I was about to be cut off. A simple call and I would have paid by card immediately. Not only that: when you try to make a call you get a message from Meteor to say you have been cut off, not even a message from eMobile or Eircom, very, very sloppy!

Don't get me wrong, I know it was fault for not making sure there was money in the account, but as a self employed small business owner this can happen on the odd occasion. But I do think that Eircom/emobile/Meteor were way too eager to disconnect my mobile phones. A quick phone call would have sorted it out and they wouldn't have left me so disgruntled.

So I'll have to give eMobile/Eircom a Zero out of ten for customer care and cop on.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

TechnoMad wrote: »
    Just letting you guys know that eMobile are very quick to cut you off if your Direct Debit fails. I have a business account with them with several mobile phones. My Direct debit didn't come out and they just cut me off two weeks later. They have my phone number, email address and mailing address and it would have been very easy for them to contact me to let me know that I was about to be cut off. A simple call and I would have paid by card immediately. Not only that: when you try to make a call you get a message from Meteor to say you have been cut off, not even a message from eMobile or Eircom, very, very sloppy!

Don't get me wrong, I know it was fault for not making sure there was money in the account, but as a self employed small business owner this can happen on the odd occasion. But I do think that Eircom/emobile/Meteor were way too eager to disconnect my mobile phones. A quick phone call would have sorted it out and they wouldn't have left me so disgruntled.

So I'll have to give eMobile/Eircom a Zero out of ten for customer care and cop on.
    Hi TechnoMad,

My apologies your service was disconnected. Normally a text message is sent to your phone to advise that your service will be suspended. Could you PM your mobile number and PIN I will investigate why you did not receive the message.

Gráinne

Advertisement