Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Everything Medicine and HPAT 2015*

• 26-08-2013 5:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 150 ✭✭

I'm probably going to annoy the mods :-P by starting this so early but seeing that's there been a few of us medabees lurking around for a while I think it's worth starting. It'll be a handy place to keep in contact and share ideas. :)

Lets get it started!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

EaSwe wrote: »
    I'm probably going to annoy the mods :-P by starting this so early but seeing that's there been a few of us medabees lurking around for a while I think it's worth starting. It'll be a handy place to keep in contact and share ideas. :)

Lets get it started!
    Ah jaysus!

I'm all for being organised, but that's OTT, it's 2 years away!! :D

You'd be far better to lurk / post in the 2014 one, you'll learn a lot more from people doing it this year coming even if you aren't actually doing it yourself until 2015! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement