Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to open a Business Account

Options
  • 26-08-2013 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I urgently need to open a Business Account.
    I've completed (twice), the form on the BOI web site to arrange a meeting with a Business Advisor, but have not heard anything back.
    Can I call in to the branch in James St in Dublin without an appointment and have an account set up there and then?

Thanks,
    dilallio

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi dilallio,

Thanks for your post.

When opening a business account with ourselves, an appointment with the Business Advisor is necessary. This is to ensure sufficient time is available to discuss and process the relevant documentation.

As mentioned above you have previously submitted a meeting request, apologies if this has not been arranged for you. Please contact your branch directly where you can arrange this meeting at your convenience.

Please see here for our branch locator.

Thanks,

Paula C

Advertisement