Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUSI Renewal?

• 26-08-2013 7:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hey there,

This question is regarding sending SUSI documents. On the Application Tracker, it says: Current Status: Awarded Renewal. It has been like this for quite a while, and Susi have still not requested that I send them documentation. I applied quite early, and I have spoken to a friend of mine who is in the same boat, and I was just wondering has anyone else been asked to send documentation yet? (Renewal only).

Also, since I got it last year, and am pretty sure I'll get it this year, can I fill in the Online Finance Task yet?

Cheers. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Rynox45

I'm in exactly the same situation. I thought they may have been waiting for confirmation from my college or something but I've been registered for almost a week now and there's been no change.

I'll let you know if I learn anything new :)

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Aidonin

I'm in the exact same boat STILL. Has anyone else heard back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

Same situation, been like that for a few months now. Has the payment schedule been released yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Mines been on "checking documentation" for over a month now. This is getting a tad ridiculous as all they had to do was check was I officially a registered student in UL yet! When can I expect to know if I'm even getting the grant does anyone have an inkling?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Pauric89

Have to keep ringing them! they are ridiculously slow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

*sigh* When I renewed, I couldn't renew under the same application, so I had to create a new one (as advised by a rep on the phone) - they then requested all my documents that they already had on my old application and now, I get an email to renew under my other id, but I can't as I've already create an application for this year. Right, off to my TD to just get it sorted like he did last time!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 elz10

https://www.facebook.com/susisupport?fref=ts

This is their facebook page... you can PM them and they get back to you quickly enough. You need your W number, DOB, mothers maiden name and home address

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

Payment dates according to their website: http://www.susi.ie/Payments.aspx
    October 18/10/13
    November 15/11/13
    December 20/12/13
    January 17/01/14
    February 14/02/14
    March 14/03/14
    April 17/04/14
    May 16/05/14
    June 20/06/14

• Registered Users Posts: 4 break for the border

Was just wondering when all your documentation has to be put in by??

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭NeirBot

Got an email from SUSI saying that I had been awarded my renewal grant for this year on the 09 Oct, they didnt look for any new documentation from me.
    Got paid the first instalment of the grant then yesterday, 11th Oct.
    Nice.. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement