Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanna Jam ? Form band ?

Options
  • 26-08-2013 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Howdy all currently looking for musicians in or around the Arklow Gorey area interested in jamming or forming some sort of rock band .All ages all styles considered might suit the slightly more mature rocker !. I play bass and or rhythm guitar . Have a good lead vocalist who can double up with a bit of rhythm guitar and we may have a drummer in pace not sure. but would love to hear from any one interested playing any instrument.
    This project is really only for the craic its not a paid gig there is a couple of opportunities for gigs if we get good enough. who knows the stones might want a support band .
    As for the music classic rock / blues etc. Beatles / Stones / Creedence clear water revival / Neil young etc. etc.
    Myself and singer have played together for last couple of years
    list of some of the songs
    proud Mary / have you ever seen the rain /Angie / Come together / heart of gold etc.
    As I say this is really just for fun maybe one or two nights a week for a couple of hours we're quite competent musicians but not professionals but please only competent musicians only no beginners or chancers and you must have your own gear .
    Would love to hear from any one out there so please get in touch if your interested !!:cool:

Advertisement