Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Beautiful Two bedroom apartment in Santry

Options
  • 26-08-2013 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hello ,

I would be vacating my two bedroom apartment located in Santry Cross in the first week of september You can find the details in this daft ad. http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=1371557

Its a beautiful house located on the 8th floor with the views of entire city & sea. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Icepick

1,100 for a 2-bed in Ballymun :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14 idcrisis

I know what you mean :) .. Well , it is far off from the social welfare area of ballymun and is on the edge of santry lane.I find the area safe myself and as for the apartment its the best apartment i have lived after Heuston south quarters. I am paying 1000 euros that includes bins , internet and car parking too. I can talk to the landlord for this price as i would be transferring the lease.

PS: I am living here since a year and vacating as i am moving out of dublin.

Advertisement