Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rimfire accessories.

Options
  • 26-08-2013 9:55pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Having got rid of the Anschutz i have some left over stuff and some stuff from when i last had a CZ .22lr. Selling it off to finance a couple off mags and some ammo for the .17hmr.

picture.php?albumid=2362&pictureid=14983

All items are second hand, but in perfect working order.

Anschutz.

First item is a genuine Anschutz magazine. 5 rounds and metal. It was bought as extra for the 1710 D but will suit other models. Not sure which ones but i'd say a good few models of Anschutz. It is without marks or imperfections and works excellently. They can cost upwards of £45 (€53) each without shipping from the UK and other places i've checked.

I'm looking for €35. (Had two but one sold before ad went live)

picture.php?albumid=2362&pictureid=14979

CZ

Two mags here. One is a ten round the other a 5 round. Both are the metal mags. The 5 round one is in perfect working order and has little to no markings on it. The ten round is older and has been used but is in perfect working order. It has wear marks on the side from being loaded and unloaded, not to mention "thrown" around the safe for over 7 years since i last owned a CZ to use it in, but no damage.

Looking for €30 for the ten round, and €20 for the 5 round.

picture.php?albumid=2362&pictureid=14980

One piece Mount

Have a brand new one piece mount with 25mm rings. It is extra high and designed for a CZ or other 9mm (3/8") dovetail rail. I bought it some years ago for the last CZ i had, but never used it and forgot all about it till i done a clear out.

No idea what i paid for it, but looking €20 for it.

picture.php?albumid=2362&pictureid=14981

Parker Hale Mod.

Last item is an old Parker Hale mod. It is .22 caliber and 1/2" unf threaded. It is in perfect working order and clean regularly. There is some marks on the outside, but nothing drastic.

They go for €50 - €55 new, but given it's age i'm looking for €20.

picture.php?albumid=2362&pictureid=14982

All prices include postage. A copy/scan of a license with the "S" on it will be necessary for anyone wanting to buy the mod. As i'm covering postage the prices are not really for haggling, but if someone is interested in a few items i can talk to you about a better price.

Thanks for looking.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement