Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What options have I got?

• 26-08-2013 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

I failed Law of the European Union II in second year. Because of this I have been denied entry into the bar council of Northern Ireland and it looks as though this could be the case with other institutions such as Kings Inn if I ever decide to pursue that career path.
    How do I go about sitting this exam again since I have now graduated? This is a huge burden on my shoulders since had I of known this I would have repeated the exam and would not of accepted the pass by compensation mark I was given.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭dpp v mcgee

Is it possible to take this module on its own outside of university?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Is it possible to take this module on its own outside of university?

I think Kings Inns let you do jurisprudence etc as a stand alone (sit in with diploma students) for a few quid. Perhaps if you ring them they will let you do EU in a similar way.

Also, will your college let you resit it again notwithstanding you've graduated?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭dpp v mcgee

I think Kings Inns let you do jurisprudence etc as a stand alone (sit in with diploma students) for a few quid. Perhaps if you ring them they will let you do EU in a similar way.

Also, will your college let you resit it again notwithstanding you've graduated?

I haven't asked. My understanding is that this module is taken in the second semester of every year, so it is likely I will be waiting until May 2014 before I can take it again although I am best asking first.

Advertisement