Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Earls court

Options
  • 26-08-2013 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭

We are looking at moving to a house in Earlscourt in a few weeks time. Does anyone have any feedback on the area? Good or bad!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 maltese falcon11

I lived there for three years. I would consider it a very good place to live.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Quiet estate with plenty of families and mature couples. Nice place to live but most of Dunmore Road is similar!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Samsgirl wrote: »
    We are looking at moving to a house in Earlscourt in a few weeks time. Does anyone have any feedback on the area? Good or bad!

i would say good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

I lived in Earlscourt a while back and loved it, wish I'd never moved tbh. Was only renting though. Nice, mature, family-friendly estate, close to almost everything you'd need. Only downside was the Dunmore Road traffic at peak times.

Good luck with the move!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Thanks a mill! Nice to hear all good feedback :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement