If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PIONEER VSX322

Options
  • 27-08-2013 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Hi,I looking for a new av receiver and spotted  this on your uk website .It says instore only price but is there anyway of getting it delivered even at a higher price ? as I am not near any stores or could you offer a good price on it from the Irish website ?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Ilyushin76 wrote: »
    Hi,I looking for a new av receiver and spotted  this on your uk website .It says instore only price but is there anyway of getting it delivered even at a higher price ? as I am not near any stores or could you offer a good price on it from the Irish website ?

Thanks
    Hi Ilyushin,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I could offer the amp delivered for just £129.95.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Ilyushin76

Thanks
    Hi Ilyushin,

Chris
    Hi,

I would be very interested at that price but a quick question about it before I purchase.I have an old jvc th-s3 cinema system and was wondering could I connect the speakers  from it to this ? I seen a report about passive subwoofers not supported but don't have a clue about this stuff.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks
    Hi Ilyushin,

Chris
    Hi,

I would be very interested at that price but a quick question about it before I purchase.I have an old jvc th-s3 cinema system and was wondering could I connect the speakers  from it to this ? I seen a report about passive subwoofers not supported but don't have a clue about this stuff.

Thanks
    Ilyushin76,

many thanks for the opportunity to quote and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

You could use the 322 with a passive subwoofer, driven straight from the front speaker out-puts of the Amp - however honestly this isn't the way that this unit or in general how you would opt to listen to your AV system these days -as tech has really moved on and an active sub really is an essential part of any Av system these days..

If you wanted you could use the satellites from your JVC system and just add a single active sub, such as the Tannoy SFX sub which retails at £99.95: http://www.richersounds.com/product/subwoofers/tannoy/sfx-sub/tann-sfx-sub-blk or the Monitor Audio MSW10 which we will do also at £99.95 in any AV system: http://www.monitoraudiousa.com/support/past-products/m-series/msw-10/

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks
    Hi Ilyushin,

Chris
    Hi,

Thanks
    Ilyushin76,

many thanks for the opportunity to quote and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

You could use the 322 with a passive subwoofer, driven straight from the front speaker out-puts of the Amp - however honestly this isn't the way that this unit or in general how you would opt to listen to your AV system these days -as tech has really moved on and an active sub really is an essential part of any Av system these days..

If you wanted you could use the satellites from your JVC system and just add a single active sub, such as the Tannoy SFX sub which retails at £99.95: http://www.richersounds.com/product/subwoofers/tannoy/sfx-sub/tann-sfx-sub-blk or the Monitor Audio MSW10 which we will do also at £99.95 in any AV system: http://www.monitoraudiousa.com/support/past-products/m-series/msw-10/

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks for the help I will go with the vsx322 for now and order the subwoofer again.How do I go about ordering it ?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks
    Hi Ilyushin,

Chris
    Hi,

Thanks
    Ilyushin76,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks for the help I will go with the vsx322 for now and order the subwoofer again.How do I go about ordering it ?
    We are literally down to our last demo VSX322 now and then it's a finised line - we can do it at £99.95 if you and if you would like to order - just drop us a Pm or an email to sales@richersounds.ie and one of teh guys will give you a call to arrange delivery,

Thanks again & keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Thanks
    Hi Ilyushin,

Chris
    Hi,

Thanks
    Ilyushin76,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    We are literally down to our last demo VSX322 now and then it's a finised line - we can do it at £99.95 if you and if you would like to order - just drop us a Pm or an email to sales@richersounds.ie and one of teh guys will give you a call to arrange delivery,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Having seen your post about PIONEER HTP072 system have decided to go with that instead.I have sent you a pm about ordering it.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks
    Hi Ilyushin,

Chris
    Hi,

Thanks
    Ilyushin76,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Having seen your post about PIONEER HTP072 system have decided to go with that instead.I have sent you a pm about ordering it.
    Hi there,

I'm not sure if anyone has got back to you.

If not then if you don't mind forwarding the PM on to me we'll get you sorted.

Cheers.
    Chris

Thanks
    Hi Ilyushin,

Chris
    Hi,

Thanks
    Ilyushin76,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi there,

I'm not sure if anyone has got back to you.

If not then if you don't mind forwarding the PM on to me we'll get you sorted.

Cheers.
    Chris
    Hi,

I sent you the pm ,I sent it from my phone so not sure you got it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

We got the PM and have sent you a reply.

Keep us posted,

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.