Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HIGH TORQUE MOTOR

• 27-08-2013 1:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭

Quick question are high torque motors harder on brushes than your standard g&g motor.I put new brushes in my ca high torque and used it for 2 days skirmishing and the brushes are now half the length they were. Could it be a motor problem or can u get stronger brushes.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭J-W

Hi Bren

Where the brushes free floating in the metal guide boxes ? if they where tight against the motor shaft they will ware quicker.

Did ya use the original wire springs ? the spring applies the correct force on the bush to allow it to just touch the shaft without been force into it too much.

Ciaran.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

Ye used the original springs and as far as i knew i put them in as i took them out.Didn't know the springs only place a certain amount of pressure so i'll double check that thanks man.
    Brenden.

Advertisement