Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Third year Housing

Options
  • 27-08-2013 5:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hey,

Is there any third years who need accommodation when coming back from their co ops this january ?

I have to find someone to take my lease when i leave for mine, I am an engineering student and we do ours later than a lot of people.

It is in Milford Grange and costs 65 a week, 6 bedrooms and less than 4 minutes to the back gates of the college !!

Please help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

Is the house available? Or is it only one room?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Beargrylls01

It's just one room, one of the nicer places in milford grange that ive seen but still not a palace you know how the housing is there ! it's only a room, the other lads have their leases already given to people for the new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

Oh right, well there's actually a group of us looking for a house for 2nd semester. Thanks anyway though

Advertisement