Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids (Todler) Swimming lessions/club Rush

Options
  • 27-08-2013 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Are there any swimming clubs for kids/toddlers in Rush. I have fond memories of getting the coach to the airport swimming pool in the 80's/90's.

Just wondering is there anyone provided a similar service?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

There used to be a pool there years ago.
    I'd love a pool in the area.having to go to swords is just mad.gormonstown I think have lessons .

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭GinjaNinja

Yeah the argyle lodge, more a large bath than a pool :)
    mnever thought of gormans town. probably quick to airport. hmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

GinjaNinja wrote: »
    Hi,

Are there any swimming clubs for kids/toddlers in Rush. I have fond memories of getting the coach to the airport swimming pool in the 80's/90's.

Just wondering is there anyone provided a similar service?

Thanks in advance

The swimming club is still going to Airport but a bus is not used anymore. Try Rush Needs you on facebook and they will be able to point you to right people.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

ah Argyle lodge, I learned to swim there..possible 25 years ago at this stage. Grand little pool for learning to swim. Used to be like a sauna with the heat though.

Advertisement