Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Filming in Keem Bay

Options
  • 27-08-2013 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭

Anybody know what's being filmed at Keem Bay today?

I saw signs for it at the weekend, and passed a load of film crew trucks on the way back from Achill yesterday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

Not sure but could be related to this http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057016855

• Registered Users Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Dunno, the OP says "low budget" and the amount of gear we saw heading towards Achill was definitely not low budget.

Thanks for the link though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

we passed a lot of film vans making there west on the way to croke park on sunday.

green ones was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,357 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Long shot but Moone boy started filming series 3 last week in boyle and surrounds. Could have had some scenes in achill.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 John Ford

I think it was Mary Queen of Scots. They are filming around Cong at present and were planning to shoot on Achill at some point..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

John Ford wrote: »

Whats your connection to the company filming? First post and you have all the details of the film and when its been released?
    Usually 1st posters who seem to know all about products/services or film companies, are promoting them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 John Ford

Thanks for the welcome. I live in the area and have no connection to the film company. Just trying to be helpful.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

John Ford wrote: »
    Thanks for the welcome. I live in the area and have no connection to the film company. Just trying to be helpful.

Ok thanks. I reinstated the relevant details of the post

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

yop wrote: »
    Ok thanks. I reinstated the relevant details of the post

A bit presumptious, eh:D

will probably get a card for this, but if I do then no AI tkt for you:D

A bit presumptious, eh:D

will probably get a card for this, but if I do then no AI tkt for you:D

What you on about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭MBSnr

As John Ford says it's an American TV series filming in Cong - The program is called "Reign". Ashford castle had restricted access a few days ago and there's a large marquee tent there in the grounds filled with tables and chairs for the film crew/actors.

Advertisement