Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic back to Carlow town on Sunday night

Options
  • 27-08-2013 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi

I was hoping to find out if anyone heading back fromElectric Picnic back to Carlow town on Sunday night. Work Monday morning! Could I get a lift with you or if anyone knows of a bus organised? I know rainbow records used to organise one back in the day.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

The shop beside where Rainbow used to be (Star Save?) used to organise buses to gigs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Have you tried JJ Kavanaghs ? They were advertising buses to/from Stradbally .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

sineadkeo wrote: »
    Hi

I was hoping to find out if anyone heading back fromElectric Picnic back to Carlow town on Sunday night. Work Monday morning! Could I get a lift with you or if anyone knows of a bus organised? I know rainbow records used to organise one back in the day.

Thank you.

25 euro would pay a taxi - book it before you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    25 euro would pay a taxi - book it before you go.

Not a hope woul it. €45 for a taxi to Carlow town to rathvilly

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Not a hope woul it. €45 for a taxi to Carlow town to rathvilly

Find a taxi driver you know then - or offer someone 25 euro on Sun night to collect you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement