Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Razor Ripstik DLX Caster Board ~€30

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭walshki

Any chance you could share your 15% discount code? Looking to get one of these but the extra 15% would seal the deal.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

codes only work once and are unique. If you have registered to receive emails you should get them every week or two

I havent used this (10%) yet: Your Unique Discount Code: 4323-3381-409C

mtdelany wrote: »
    codes only work once and are unique. If you have registered to receive emails you should get them every week or two

I havent used this (10%) yet: Your Unique Discount Code: 4323-3381-409C

Many thanks - I'm registered but don't receive the emails but I'll sign up to that now. Ordered there and the code worked so thanks again. Came to £29.08 so somewhere around 35 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

walshki wrote: »
    Many thanks - I'm registered but don't receive the emails but I'll sign up to that now. Ordered there and the code worked so thanks again. Came to £29.08 so somewhere around 35 euro.

CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL?

NO NEED TO SHOUT - I HAD OPTED OUT - I'LL OPT BACK IN!;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement