Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Courses

Options
  • 27-08-2013 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Has anyone here done an online course before? i just want some opinions please. I've been unemployed for a long time now & seen cmit & coursesdirect.ie on google anyone used them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

One piece of advice - accreditation.

Check who the course is accredited by, and at what level on the National Qualifications Framework is it.

Always remember that I could give you a course lasting 10 weeks and print you out a diploma. I leave it to your powers of deduction to work out how much use it would be to you. I'm not saying that such course providers are acting illegally, but I do think in some cases they misrepresent the facts somewhat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bernadette Kavanagh

I am looking for advice on an online course with course direct.ie and want to know if anyone has completed a course with them in the past.

Advertisement