Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 25 Cup Fixtures and Results

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yeah no worries

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Where did you go Raoul?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Where did you go Raoul?

Really strange, tried logging into the EA servers and my net went at the wifi router. Hopefully it was just a coincidence that it happened at the exact time I tried to log in. Net is back now, so will log on.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

guns4all wrote: »
    Might be able to do 9

Can't tonight shud be on at 930 2moro tho uf that suits

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Just home meself! No problem will try make it for 9:30 tomorrow so will confirm tomorrow morning

• Advertisement

Thats some dodgy BB raoul!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Alshon Jeffrey scored on a long bomb from Cutler on a play action fake. He also outbattled two defensive backs and dove over the goalline to get his second TD.
    Robbie Gould with a FG

Patriots scored on a screen pass from Shane Vereen and two TD's from Gronk (who else??)

Both QB's threw some dodgy interceptions but that's ok, a new game.

The difference I believe in this game was the Patriots amazing return game. Time and again Leon Washington found a gap and returned 50-60 yds.

Having a good return game will be huge in the league!

Good game Mikey, well played

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Tonight around 9 30 Adrian?

Cool

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Alshon Jeffrey scored on a long bomb from Cutler on a play action fake. He also outbattled two defensive backs and dove over the goalline to get his second TD.
    Robbie Gould with a FG

Patriots scored on a screen pass from Shane Vereen and two TD's from Gronk (who else??)

Both QB's threw some dodgy interceptions but that's ok, a new game.

The difference I believe in this game was the Patriots amazing return game. Time and again Leon Washington found a gap and returned 50-60 yds.

Having a good return game will be huge in the league!

Good game Mikey, well played

That was Martellus Bennett who plucked the ball down in front of 2 of my D-Backs, was raging!

Literally every time you kicked the ball to me I returned it into your half, I was shocked I didn't manage to house one, but it was insane the blocking I was getting.

That Bears pass rush is pretty intense.

Brady and Cutler need to have a long look at themselves after that, was shocking! Hopefully put it down to teething pains because if I keep throwing those picks I won't get far!

Cheers for the game.

PAckers beat the Saints 35-24, a game killing fumble on 3rd down killed the Saints hopes.

Good game Raoul

After a FG, Rodgers goes on a 15 yard run for a TD, Lacy gets a TD, NO then return a KO 105 yards, FG Saints and then Jones and Cobb take in passes along with a Lacy TD.
    NO get a TD with over a minute left but then need 2 scores.

Great to use an elite QB with elite WRs, only one drop on the entire game and that was Lacy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Indianapolis Colts (Adrian522) v Washington Redskins (Pudsy33)

The Colts win this with a last second FG 30-27. Unlucky pudsy, i thought you played very well.

9 turnovers in tota, 6 of them by the Colts. there were some big plays and I found the defensive side of things difficult. Threw a few picks also as well as having 4 INT's I think.

Onwards.

OP updated with the results, just 3 games to go in round 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Myself and Ali tried to play tonight but couldn't get connected in a game despite numerous attempts.

We're going to try again tomorrow but if we get no good of this time we've said that Adrian can flip a coin to determine who progresses in the cup and who drops into the shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

theoneadlum, you want to fire ahead with our match? I'm free tonight until about 8.30

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Whens good for you adrian?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

So next Thursday? I have the game today and can play anything from now till 6 then from 9 onwards!

Sorry it has take so long to get back to you I can tomorrow what time suits you. I can anytime after seven.

Hey Ali, when is good for you to try our game again? I'm around from now until about 11:30pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Paully D wrote: »
    Hey Ali, when is good for you to try our game again? I'm around from now until about 11:30pm.

Now is good

Carroller around now to play

madalig12 wrote: »
    Now is good

I'll log on now mate.

• Advertisement

Adrian, can you toss a coin to decide who progresses between myself and Ali please? We've tried around 10 times over the last couple of nights but keep getting the ''game session is no longer available'' message.

Vikings 38 Buccs 35

Stormer of a game. Had the chance to tie and send to OT but completed a pass instead of just throwing away to stop the clock!!!!!!

Freeman threw 3 INTS including one in the redzone that was ripped from the receiver's hands by the CB!!
    Tough time trying to contain AP, he's just soooo fast and powerful!!

Was good to play with a good team with a good oline and qb and am looking forward to drafting a good team tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

AP is class! And it feels good to play with a good team myself too and not the bloody M13 dolphins!!!!

I couldn't help but laugh at the back to back kick off TD returns

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Whens good for you adrian?

I can do tomorrow(Thursday), around 9 or 10 would be good. Does that suit you?

Paully D wrote: »
    Adrian, can you toss a coin to decide who progresses between myself and Ali please? We've tried around 10 times over the last couple of nights but keep getting the ''game session is no longer available'' message.

Ali G wins the coin flip, pity it had to come to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Sorry it has take so long to get back to you I can tomorrow what time suits you. I can anytime after seven.

Lets say 10morrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

adrian522 wrote: »
    Ali G wins the coin flip, pity it had to come to this.

Only game ill win this season! I'm able to play two American players head to head but can't get a game with an Irish player! Nuts to EA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

Lets say 10morrow!

okay see you then.

Hey Paully D how does the weekend suit for our shield game.
    Not too early tho!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

adrian522 wrote: »
    I can do tomorrow(Thursday), around 9 or 10 would be good. Does that suit you?
    Ya I shud make that

Advertisement