Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 25 Cup Fixtures and Results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Paully D wrote: »
    At the minute I think the earliest I could do tomorrow would be around 7:30pm. Ireland match is on Tuesday night but I could do after 7:30pm on Wednesday or Thursday night if that suits?

Thursday after 9 would probably be best, have footy on Wednesday and on overtime at work till 7pm on Thursday.
    That suit you?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Patriots 31-24 Broncos.

Not much to say here other than it was a really even and very good game. Gronk and Edelman were big for the Pats, Welker and Thomas were big for the Broncos. Neither Manning nor Brady had a pick between them.

Cheers for the game adlum!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Sorry only seen this now you around tomorrow night

Should be around before the Ireland match this evening. Does that suit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

Raoul wrote: »
    Should be around before the Ireland match this evening. Does that suit?
    should do say around 6 45

Saints beat the Falcons 24-14. Decent game, both offenses played well. Falcons threw two INTs while they were trying to come back at the end.

Brees completed 15/20 passes for 185 yards and 2 tds
    Ryan completed 16/27 for 195 yards, 1 td and 2 ints.

Sproles rushed for 76 yards off 17 attempts and scored 1 td.
    Not much to report for Falcons rush game, in total 7 carries for 30 yards and 1 td.

I actually really enjoyed this game Paddy, at the start I didn't think I would be able to stop your offense.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

Raoul wrote: »
    Saints beat the Falcons 24-14. Decent game, both offenses played well. Falcons threw two INTs while they were trying to come back at the end.

Brees completed 15/20 passes for 185 yards and 2 tds
    Ryan completed 16/27 for 195 yards, 1 td and 2 ints.

Sproles rushed for 76 yards off 17 attempts and scored 1 td.
    Not much to report for Falcons rush game, in total 7 carries for 30 yards and 1 td.

I actually really enjoyed this game Paddy, at the start I didn't think I would be able to stop your offense.

Yep good game saints offense really hard to stop Sproles was really hard to deal with out in the open. I'm really enjoying this madden in the few games I have play much better than madden 13.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Hey madalig my Xbox ran out and I won't have the money to renew til Friday at the earliest so feel free to play on the semis if you like

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Carroller wrote: »
    Hey madalig my Xbox ran out and I won't have the money to renew til Friday at the earliest so feel free to play on the semis if you like

Im not in a rush. unless the cup comish decides i have to i can wait. need some games b4 season.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

guns4all wrote: »
    Thursday after 9 would probably be best, have footy on Wednesday and on overtime at work till 7pm on Thursday.
    That suit you?

That should be fine mate. I'm snowed under myself for most of the week but unless something pops up between now and then I'm fine for after 9pm on Thursday. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I've updated the OP with when games are scheduled for. I'm not going to wait around forever, if games are not played by Sunday I will be awarding the ties to whoever has made the best effort to schedule or else toss a coin.

There is one semi final match up confirmed that can go ahead whenever the 2 coaches can arrange it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭theoneadlum

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Patriots 31-24 Broncos.

Not much to say here other than it was a really even and very good game. Gronk and Edelman were big for the Pats, Welker and Thomas were big for the Broncos. Neither Manning nor Brady had a pick between them.

Cheers for the game adlum!

Same to you. Look forward to meeting your Cowboys in the franchise...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

When do you wanna play this mikie?

Carroller as im working friday night can you play in the afternoon?

I'm off at 4 at the latest so should be home by half if this helps?

Carroller wrote: »
    I'm off at 4 at the latest so should be home by half if this helps?

Half four is good.

When do you wanna play this mikie?

If you're around tonight that would be ideal, as Im in Galway Friday-Sunday. I could do Sunday night either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    If you're around tonight that would be ideal, as Im in Galway Friday-Sunday. I could do Sunday night either.

Midnight?

That suit you?
    That should be fine mate. I'm snowed under myself for most of the week but unless something pops up between now and then I'm fine for after 9pm on Thursday. :)

Hey guns4all, are you coming on to play this?

Midnight?

Perfect see you then.

New England 38-18 San Francisco

Great game Giffney. Very close first half, picks cost dear in this one as Kaepernick threw 2 picks on attempts to Davis. Also GRONK, who from now on will only be referred to in capital letters was his usual ridiculous left showing no regard for human well being. I like the Patriots.

• Advertisement

Hey guns4all, are you coming on to play this?

Hey man got caught up at work and completely forgot about it!!!
    Really sorry! Go ahead and move into the next stage of the tourney at my expense!!

Sorry again!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Baltimore Ravens (PADRAIC.M) v Washington Redskins (Pudsy33)

Is the above game scheduled?

Hey man got caught up at work and completely forgot about it!!!
    Really sorry! Go ahead and move into the next stage of the tourney at my expense!!

Sorry again!!

No problem mate. I'd rather play the game though as I didn't get to play the previous round either. Could you play this evening or tonight?

Mikemac, any chance you are around this morning?

No problem mate. I'd rather play the game though as I didn't get to play the previous round either. Could you play this evening or tonight?

Could play tonight after 9?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

adrian522 wrote: »
    Baltimore Ravens (PADRAIC.M) v Washington Redskins (Pudsy33)

Is the above game scheduled?

I posted about it but never got a reply. I will pm him.

Could play tonight after 9?

Yep, would a 9:15pm start be okay?

Yep, would a 9:15pm start be okay?

Yep should be online from around 830

Yep should be online from around 830

Cool. I might actually be able to get on a bit earlier than 9:15pm so I'll speak to you then :)

• Advertisement

madalig12 wrote: »
    Im not in a rush. unless the cup comish decides i have to i can wait. need some games b4 season.

Got off work early so available now of your about

GT: Penguins Haooo

Advertisement