Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland Debt

Options
  • 27-08-2013 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello, I have a loan with BOI which I have failed to keep up with in the last year. I am living in australia and do not want to go into personal details but the person who was looking after my loan got very ill. Enough with the sob story I wish to know that once the loan is passed onto Global adjustors usa is there any going back to BOI? I am capable of making payments to BOI and i would rather this arrangement than paying a compnay in the usa. 

My last address which i no longer live at did not recieve any correspondence saying my loan was being passed onto a debt collector. I know this as my mother reads every letter i receive to me over the phone. I would prefer to talk about this matter in private. 

Regards

Karl

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi Karl,

Thank you for your post.

As we do not have access to specific account information here, we are unable to check the status of this loan for you. Please contact your account holding branch where a Lending Advisor will be able to advise you if repayments to Bank of Ireland are possible, however this will depend on what stage the account is at with Global Adjustors.

Please see here for our branch locator.

Thanks,
    Paula C

• Registered Users Posts: 3 karldownunder

Hi Karl,

Thank you for your post.

As we do not have access to specific account information here, we are unable to check the status of this loan for you. Please contact your account holding branch where a Lending Advisor will be able to advise you if repayments to Bank of Ireland are possible, however this will depend on what stage the account is at with Global Adjustors.

Please see here for our branch locator.

Thanks,
    Paula C
    Thank you Paula Apparently the letter arrived today, my poor mother calls me as soon as a letter comes through the door, Sometimes at all hours of the morning.

I possess the capability to pay, money is in Ireland. Hopefully i do not have to deal with GA.

Regards 

Karl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Thanks Karl,

Hopefully your branch will be able to assist you with this.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement