If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price PANASONICVIERA TXL42E6B delivered?

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

GG66 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

How much can you do this TV for delivered to Sligo?

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txl42e6b/pana-txl42e6b-bk

Also interested in either the Marantz CD6004 or CAMBRIDGE AUDIOAZUR 351C in silver.

Thanks
    Hi GG66,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I can offer the TV delivered for just £511.49.  This also includes a free 5 year guarantee.  

On the CD players the price on the 6004 is currently sitting at £259.95.  The Cambridge is £199.95.  We would need to get the Cambridge special ordered in so let me know if you're interested as we'd require a deposit to order this.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭GG66

Hi Guys,

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txl42e6b/pana-txl42e6b-bk

Also interested in either the Marantz CD6004 or CAMBRIDGE AUDIOAZUR 351C in silver.

Thanks
    Hi GG66,

I can offer the TV delivered for just £511.49.  This also includes a free 5 year guarantee.  

On the CD players the price on the 6004 is currently sitting at £259.95.  The Cambridge is £199.95.  We would need to get the Cambridge special ordered in so let me know if you're interested as we'd require a deposit to order this.

Chris
    Thanks Chris,

Any thoughts on which of those players are a better buy?

Also interested in a turntable if there is something you could recommend under €200?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Guys,

Thanks
    Hi GG66,

Chris
    Thanks Chris,

Any thoughts on which of those players are a better buy?

Also interested in a turntable if there is something you could recommend under €200?
    They are both excellent - the Cambridge certainly has a 'bassier' sound so would be excellent if you were into rock / Dance, the CD6004 is of course a multi award winner and just sounds amazing but very neutral so would possibly be a better match with the majority of amps and speakers - honestly you can't really go wrong with either!

On the turntable front - if you were going to go for the Marantz, it would probably be sensible to add the Marantz TT5005 : http://www.richersounds.com/product/turntables/marantz/tt5005/mara-tt5005 at £149.95 / €179.99 - there is very little to touch it around this price - next price level for the Rega etc is approx. £230 / €269

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John,

What's the lead time on the Cambridge if ordered and what's your best price for both delivered?

thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks John,

What's the lead time on the Cambridge if ordered and what's your best price for both delivered?

thanks
    We can get the Cambridge with a short lead time ( we stock it in Black, no problem in Belfast - silver is a special order) I'd guess within the week)

I cant do any better than the published pricing on the 2 together as the Pana has just been reduced by £70 and there's £30 off the 351C so best pricing is £698 / €849.99 and delivery for the two would be £19.95 / €19.99

I've checked two of the larger ROI retailers and we are significantly better value on the TXL42E6 - but as ever if you can get a better price don't hesitate to give us a shout!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Thanks John,

thanks
    We can get the Cambridge with a short lead time ( we stock it in Black, no problem in Belfast - silver is a special order) I'd guess within the week)

I cant do any better than the published pricing on the 2 together as the Pana has just been reduced by £70 and there's £30 off the 351C so best pricing is £698 / €849.99 and delivery for the two would be £19.95 / €19.99

I've checked two of the larger ROI retailers and we are significantly better value on the TXL42E6 - but as ever if you can get a better price don't hesitate to give us a shout!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    PM sent

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks John,

thanks

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    PM sent
    Hi GG66.

John is in and out of the Office at the moment. 

If you would like to forward the PM to myself I can have it looked after for you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.