Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Olympic Handball Waterford / Waterford Dodgeball League

Options
  • 27-08-2013 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

As some of you may already know Waterford Dodgeball League is held every Wednesday night in De La Salle College in Newtown from 7-8:30pm.

We are now looking at bringing Olympic Handball to Waterford aswell, so from tomorrow night we are going to split the 90 mins into playing both sports.

We are all new to handball ourselves and most of us never played before, I barely even heard about it before this week, but we are going to give it a go to see how we get on.

If you, or anyone you know, would be interested in trying handball, or even dodgeball aswell, come along tomorrow and every Wednesday after, and give it a go.

It costs only €5 to play (either or both) would good fun guaranteed.

Like I said above, don't be put off if you've never played it before as neither have most of us.

Rules of handball can be found here http://www.olympichandball.org/handball/rules/

If your interested leave a comment below

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

I forgot to mention both can be mixed sports so both males and females welcome

Advertisement