Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wonderswan Crystal w/Final Fantasy 4 & Neo Geo Pocket w/MS1 & KoFR2

Options
  • 27-08-2013 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

As it says folks,

I'm getting rid of my Wonderswan Swancrystal in violet blue, with Final Fantasy 4 (Japanese) €40

and my

Neo Geo Pocket Colour in Platinum Blue, with Metal Slug 1st mission and King of Fighters R2. €40

I'm open to offers and need a quick sale. Based in Dublin but have no problems posting.

Woody

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Wood

Prices added, but open to negotiation

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'd be very interested in the Wonderswan, if you can wait a week I'll give you the asking for it.
    I've spent way too much this past week.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Wood

Consider it done champ.

If you're at the games night i can give it to you then, or i can post it out to you?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Wood wrote: »
    Consider it done champ.

If you're at the games night i can give it to you then, or i can post it out to you?

Games night it is, Atavan takes care of my bills, I'm kept I am!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement