Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOOKING TO START A NEW BIG BAND. LOOKING FOR MANY ARRAYS OF MUSICIANS

Options
  • 27-08-2013 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,

I am a 23 year old musician from Dublin.
    I have played in a 3 piece progressive rock band for the past 4 years.
    We have gigged al over Dublin and many other parts of Ireland including festivals.
    I am currently interested in starting a new project.
    For a while now I have wanted to get a larger band together.
    I would like to get a variation of guitars, synth/piano , bass, male & female vocals and also maybe violin or other instruments.
    The idea is to make a big powerful sound.
    Currently I have 2 male vocals (Well experience together with harmonies) a female vocalist, A bassist and a Guitarist.
    I am looking for a synth/piano player, maybe another female vocalist or two even for backing vocals and a drummer.
    Any other interesting instruments are also welcomed.
    I really want to think outside the box with this.
    If you are interested please let me know.

Thanks,

John.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 thebandmancan

Hi John,hows it going? I'm a 24 year old musician living in Dublin. I originally played guitar and sang in a 3 piece group for about 3 years and have been making electronic music under the name My Tribe Your Tribe since the start of this year. I'd be interested in hearing more about the group as it's been a while since i've written with other musicians and i miss that quite a bit.
    I'm always looking to do something new musically and am very ambitious as music's my life basically. I'd love to hear more about your ideas so if you want to drop a mail to georgermercer@gmail.com that would be great.

Thanks,

George

Advertisement