Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

search for hot desk/shared office space

Options
  • 27-08-2013 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I'm looking for our new IT start up company in Co. Dublin a hot desk/shared
    office space to use sometimes at first for 3-6 months with monthly contracts. Preferable are also landline phone and callforwarding/answering. I know the known virtualoffice provider in city.
    Any other idea or anybody would like to share his office. We don't need IT equipment. Just wifi.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,074 ✭✭✭joeguevara

There is a new hot office location being set up in Dun Laoghaire in the building beside the new Nando's. Don't know offhand the name but all contact details are on the hoarding outside. Month to month contract details. Looks good.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

I came across pickapod in Smithfied recently, doesn't look too bad. I think there's also hot-desk type facilities in the Capel Building.

A quick Google of "Serviced Office Dublin" returns a pile of options.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭mrbubbles

I'd also be interested in any hotdesk facilities in Dublin. Serviced offices are plentiful but a little out of my price range :)

I'm a freelance developer so would value it as an opportunity to meet other designers/developers, as well as getting out of the house!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 alpha80

Thanks@all

Found Lot's of possibilities. Search for Serviced Office was a good idea.
    But I prefer any other provider or possibility other than _virtual_office_
    Does know any one any other location?

--->>> There are some interesting offers and opportunities for shared office. Any one interessts to use them together and share the costs. You would go for about 130-150 euros all day 2-3 weeks monthly and have a desk and pay only for the half.
    When intressting please PM your email.

@mrbubbles
    would you PM me your contact email. What are you developing? Would you share with me a hot desk or shared place?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Ray13

Hi. I am also looking for shared office space Dublin Northside. Any ideas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭CinammonGirl

PM sent

I'm still looking for a real shared office. When anyone has an idea, please let me know:)
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Ray13

where are you interested in? for how many? I have two ppl looking for same

Hi Alpha80, it's more a co-working space I'm looking for as I work from home and would value the networking opportunity/human interaction side of things. I'm going to go and check out the Dublin Digital Hub this week, sounds promising...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I would also look at the GEC - Guinness Enterprise Centre. Based there for over a year myself in one guise or another and its great for shared office space, rates and broadband. Have heard from others that the broadband in the Hub is a bit of a let down. Its about 2 mins walk from the Hub so when you are up that direction its worth a look anyways.

• Advertisement

Great - will be popping in there later today too :) Thanks Axwell.

Hi again,
    I'm still looking for. Pls let me know when you want to share your desk at a real office.
    Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Anyone reading this thread, we're planning on offering free hot desking space some time in the near future. If you're interested get in touch (link in sig) and let me know what you do etc.

Cianos wrote: »
    Anyone reading this thread, we're planning on offering free hot desking space some time in the near future. If you're interested get in touch (link in sig) and let me know what you do etc.

Link in sig?

Anyone reading this thread, I look still for a shared office .. any news?

(link in sig)?

Advertisement