Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Event: Concert and Vegan Supper

Options
  • 27-08-2013 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi
    I'm a musician and I've an event coming up that I think might be I interest to some of you.

On September 28th I'll be performing in Clonskeagh Castle and accompanying the performance will be a meal: a plant based harvest supper prepared by the resident chef Frank Armstrong. Frank cooks completely vegetarian and mostly vegan and raw.

The link to the Facebook event is here:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/492723064145566/

And more info on the music here:
    www.rionasallyhartman.com

Feel free to get in touch if you'd like any more info at info@rionasallyhartman.com

Thanks,
    Ríona Sally Hartman

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Awesome, Just listening to the music, it's really good.

A gig with a meal is unusual but a cool idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sallythesnail

Zombienosh wrote: »
    Awesome, Just listening to the music, it's really good.

A gig with a meal is unusual but a cool idea.

Hi thanks for taking the time to listen. Yeah I think food and music is alway a goo mix :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Best of luck with it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Mooby

I I had seen this before now I probably would have gone - will join the event on facebook so hopefully I'll hear about the next one.

Have a great night! Louisa

Advertisement