Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat Exam Grades

Options
  • 27-08-2013 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there i a way of finding out if your actual grade in an exam is higher than a C3?
    I need to know this for accounting exemptions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Could you view the script (as if you were going to recheck it) and get the grade from that?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Could you view the script (as if you were going to recheck it) and get the grade from that?
    I don't really know. I emailed the person in charge of accounting exemptions saying that I would fall short due to this C3.
    Her response was that the actual grade you get would count and not the capped grade.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭certifiedcrepe

I was wondering that too. I know we're capped at a c3 but it'd be nice to know what we actually got!
    Also, do you know when results are out? All the timetables say 9th September but I think there was a sign outside the door saying the 6th..? I don't know, maybe I've overworked my brain and I'm seeing numbers upside down.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭phish

Results are out on the 6th

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

I was told 9th by someone in the know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭phish

According to paddy R. it's the 6th.

I know the union have been campaigning for a while for it to be changed to the Friday before we're back rather than the day and it came through now.

Advertisement