Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a single room in D15

Options
  • 27-08-2013 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi, apologies in advance if this is not the correct place.

I'm looking for a single room to rent in the clonee, clonsilla,mulhuddart, blanchardstown area. It's for at least 9 months and possibly more.

Just wondering if any members on here may have a room or know of one that may be available.

Thanks

Badgingarra

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

What kind of rent are you looking at paying?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Badgingarra

250 to 300 incl bills seems to be the go, There or there abouts anyway. May be willing to stretch depending on a few factors I suppose such as location and housemates among others.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fonze07

Mate of mine posted following message just yesterday. If you are interested i can pass on phone number. Let me know.

Hi all, I am looking for a flatmate and will be grateful to you if you share this or know of anyone... It's a single room for rent with own bathroom in Verdemont, Blanchardstown. It's in spacious 2 bedroom apartment with back garden. Parking available, internet, TV, etc. all mod cons.

Advertisement