Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 7 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Greebow

jonnybadd wrote: »
    Super Donnelly's. Interested in maclin (I know right). Who from the toon raiders would you be looking for?

Howdy! Sent you a few options. Have a look and get back to me

Here's me:

--QB--
    Matt Ryan
    Teddy Bridgewater

--WR--
    Calvin Johnson
    Julio Jones
    Jeremy Maclin
    Emmanuel Sanders
    Cody Latimer

--RB--
    Shane Vereen
    Andre Williams
    Amhad Bradshaw
    Christine Michael

--TE--
    Zach Ertz

--K--
    Dan Bailey

--DEF--
    St. Louis Rams

Clearly my RB situation is pretty dire, but managed a trade Emmanuel Sanders for Joique Bell, and working on one or two more!

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

Joemcn95 wrote: »
    Interseted in trading DeAngelo Williams and/or anyone on my bench (The Monstars)for T-Rich?

to be honest there is no1 on your bench that id want and deangelo wouldnt be enough to trade for

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Joemcn95

to be honest there is no1 on your bench that id want and deangelo wouldnt be enough to trade for

Agreed my bench is woeful bad any injuries to my starters and im in deep sh!t. Really regret taking a kicker in the tenth now.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭setanta74

McG wrote: »
    missed the draft, hate my team. My own fault.

Glad I'm in 2 other leagues, already writing this one off.

Gotta play hard regardless. Keep the integrity of the league. Trade and waiver your way out of it. I was in the same boat last year and hated my draft but used the wire and hit on a couple of good trades and ended up winning the league.

• Advertisement

At the very least you should set your line up for each of the weeks in the season. Nothing less satisfying than playing a week against a half full team.

McG wat team are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Liam2012

PauloConn wrote: »
    Hey Liam

He is my #2 WR unless Matthews breaks into the team, but propably going to hold onto him for a few weeks. Think there's good value in him, but if you'd like to make an offer, i would consider it

Apologies, the way you had them listed I thought you had him as WR3. Not sure I could offer you an upgrade. My RB stable is limited so can't really offer you one of them. Jeffery and White are not on my Trade Block so there's not too many options.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭DBIreland

The fantasy football site reckons my team will go 2-11, projected to finish 15 and gave it a grade of 'C-'.
    Time to work the waiver wire and get trading.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

I got an A-, but my first 8 rounds or so were Autodrafts :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Liam2012

DDC1990 wrote: »
    I got an A-, but my first 8 rounds or so were Autodrafts :/

Wow. Just looked at your team. You've got to have a great chance. Stafford, Charles and Gronk are all potential no.1s at their position. All over you're very strong, especially your bench. In fact you could end up with 2 Top 10 QBs. I'd have to agree with the A-. We're due to meet in Week 13. Can't see any way I'll win that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

DBIreland wrote: »
    The fantasy football site reckons my team will go 2-11, projected to finish 15 and gave it a grade of 'C-'.
    Time to work the waiver wire and get trading.

I got a B- and 3-10 with 14th position. Going to show that stupid auto response who's boss....
    But they did say i have too many wideouts:(

I got an A rating going 9-4 finishing 3rd!! would be better than last year aways!! haha

I'm not putting stock in this rating, its only there to p!ss me off so its obviously wrong and has no vision

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

I'm the Fumblers. I'll be trying but not expecting much so glad I'm in 2 other leagues with friends and flag football team mates.
    Autodraft took a kicker at round 9! And got me 2 Ds! And RG3, who I woulnd't have gone near myself

p.s NFL.com gave itself an A+ for my autodraft and reckons I'll win the league... so I wouldn't put any weight behind that. In the league I had my best draft it thought I'd finish last!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

How do you find the ratings guys? I received an email from NFL about draft grades but couldn't get the email to display despite clicking the show content buttons etc. Does the email contain ratings for everyone, or is it specific to yourself? If it's the former, could someone copy and paste them over please.

I just noticed that I snagged two players in the draft who are on Michael Fabiano's '20 players to target in the latter rounds' list in Lamar Miller and DeAndre Hopkins, so hopefully that works out!

Paully D wrote: »
    How do you find the ratings guys?

On the Fantasy Football site for Division 7, if you select 'League' you should see an option below it, over to the right a bit, for 'Draft Recap'.

I agree you can't put too much stock in it as it is based on their guessing etc. Just a bit of fun but it is not so much fun being told i will finish second last. Screw you NFL.:p

Looking at the Trading Block, seems like a lot of people looking for RB's. In an 18 man league getting starting and prolific RB's is such a priority.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

On the Fantasy Football site for Division 7, if you select 'League' you should see an option below it, over to the right a bit, for 'Draft Recap'.

I agree you can't put too much stock in it as it is based on their guessing etc. Just a bit of fun but it is not so much fun being told i will finish second last. Screw you NFL.:p

Cheers mate. I got a 'B' grade, projected to finish 6th with an 8-5 record.
    Decker Like Rice will be a team with upside this season. Drafting eighth overall, they put together a roster that has the ability to reach the postseason. They collected ball-carriers early, using three of their first five picks to acquire running backs. That early positional investment helped to yield one of the best foursomes of running backs in the league.

Other NFL.com drafters felt that choosing DeAndre Hopkins in the 6th round was somewhat of a stretch (89th overall pick versus an ADP of 124.9).

Decker Like Rice had a strong finish, accumulating the most projected points in the league over the second half of the draft.

NFL.com and all their fantasy gurus are always wide of the mark. Put no stock in anything they say...as for the weekly projections!!!!...hahahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Yeah, what's up with those guys >.>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Sure aul Timbo will have a lot of downtime. He's probably just joining leagues willy-nilly and drafting himself as first pick

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Picked Stafford over Wilson at QB... sweating it a bit after Wilson scored 18.54 points. Not extravagant, but would be a silly amount to leave on the bench, in the event that the Giants step up their D.

I had Aaron Rogers and Marshawn Lynch on the field this week. Swings and Roundabouts as they say.

I had Lacy and Baldwin, sh*t and sh*tter sums it up for me!

Some tight games this week, the East Kimmage Steelers v Portlaoise Patriots in particular looks like a slobberknock.

Some tight games this week, the East Kimmage Steelers v Portlaoise Patriots in particular looks like a slobberknock.

Man seriously - 3rd highest score and i still loosing - unless cardinals def can pull 14 points outta the bag im gonna loose this one! If only i didnt have steve smith on the bench - lesson learned!!

Peyton throws all 3 of his TDs to my boy Julius Thomas. Can almost forgive him for losing me money on the Superbowl last year.

...almost.

Man seriously - 3rd highest score and i still loosing - unless cardinals def can pull 14 points outta the bag im gonna loose this one! If only i didnt have steve smith on the bench - lesson learned!!

Yeah, my projected 77 turned into a hum-dinger of a week. Looks like i might be able to trade up the next big thing for a few plum picks.....
    But still hoping the cardinals don't have a big game, hopefully

• Advertisement

as we mentioned the other day projections are pretty random - whats happened over the weekend is scoring is gonna be as big as ever - and recieving rbs are gonna be gold this year! it makes for a good weekend - and good fantasy scoring - although il prob loose to you paul im happy with my start and with my team

Advertisement