Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 7 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

Yeah i know, The bills defence has also saved my skin a few times. Might be nearly time to trade Brees in, not getting me the points i need.
    But if Lynch gets less than 13.8 i'll sneak it. But he's expected to hit 15.
    It's a game of inches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

PauloConn wrote: »
    Yeah i know, The bills defence has also saved my skin a few times. Might be nearly time to trade Brees in, not getting me the points i need.
    But if Lynch gets less than 13.8 i'll sneak it. But he's expected to hit 15.
    It's a game of inches.

It could go either way, Redskins rush defence isn't too bad. On the other hand, teams that are ahead tend to run the ball more, so Marshawn could be busy.

Gonna be tight though .

It sure is.... although with the amount of injuries going about you'd never know what is going to happen. Reckon he should make the points though. He's got a big game in him

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Now THAT's the Demaryius Thomas I thought I was drafting at #8. Torrey Smith has been such a disappointment though.

Well play Raphael, Lynch did the business.... was expecting it against the skins.
    Onto next week so and going up against the undefeated!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

my team of no hopers are up to 2-3!

Yeah, its starting to bundle a bit now. loads of people on 3-2 and 2-3. Next couple of weeks and we should see people start to lose interest.

BTW, i may need someone to jump in as deputy GM as i won't be around for game week 8. Feel free to send on application forms.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Big Clash this week between myself (Kerry Kings) in 2nd Place vs Decker Like Rice in 3rd.
    Both 4-1 an predicted to be really tight.

Have a big choice between Matthew Stafford and Russel Wilson at QB, both of whom have produced the goods for me this year.

Unfortunate for me that Jamaal Charles, finally gets some rhythm going and then has a bye week for this clash, but he's missing Pierre Thomas who's been pretty productive, especially last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭DBIreland

If the trade between Fumblers and Toonraider goes through on Sunday who will get the points that Reggie Wayne earned last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Fairly sure I'll still get the points and won't be able to start anyone else in that spot

• Advertisement

DDC1990 wrote: »
    Big Clash this week between myself (Kerry Kings) in 2nd Place vs Decker Like Rice in 3rd.
    Both 4-1 an predicted to be really tight.

Have a big choice between Matthew Stafford and Russel Wilson at QB, both of whom have produced the goods for me this year.

Unfortunate for me that Jamaal Charles, finally gets some rhythm going and then has a bye week for this clash, but he's missing Pierre Thomas who's been pretty productive, especially last week.

Hi mate, that's me. :)

Very disappointed with Hopkins last night, 1.20 points. Long way to go yet though.

Really enjoying my first season so far.

DBIreland wrote: »
    If the trade between Fumblers and Toonraider goes through on Sunday who will get the points that Reggie Wayne earned last night?

Seems if a player involved in the trade has played the trade gets delayed until Tuesday! You learn something new every day.

Delighted with my haul of just over 82 this week considering I was short a RB.

Paully D wrote: »
    Delighted with my haul of just over 82 this week considering I was short a RB.

And a kicker???

And a kicker???

Ah crap, I can't believe I forgot to put him on. I dropped Folk for Suisham but forgot to put him in as I thought it'd be done automatically if the transaction went through. :(

Looks like you won't need him. Seems a low scoring week so far, no 100+ teams yet.

And so the Peeping tomlinsons roll onto 6-0 with Decker like Rice at 5-1.
    Roll on week 7

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭aferru

I was down by 20 points before last night, with only Kaepernick left to play and small hopes for a win.
    Woke up at 4.30am (by my daughter...) only to discover I was up by 9 points!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Joemcn95

After falling from 6th to 14th in the last three weeks. Lost twice by less than 3 points due to the Monday night games.

Surely I'm due a bit of good luck at this stage.

Anyone interested in a trade for Bishop Sankey or Jonathan Stewart? Would take any half decent WR in exchange.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Joemcn95

A.J. Green looks to be back this week.
    Green said after Sunday's game against the Ravens that he will return from his toe injury to face the Jaguars in Week 9, ESPN.com reports

I might stick with Sanu for the rest of the way so Willing to trade A.J. for a top running back.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭aferru

Hi guys,
    has been a very high fantasy points week for loads of players out there!

Is anyone interested in K.Orton or even RGIII for a top/good TE or RB in exchange?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭setanta74

You know you are in trouble when you have to start Alfred Blue and Niles Paul. Anybody interested in offloading a running back for a wideout (except Jordy Nelson) then make the peeping tomlinsons an offer. Cheers.

I hate Ryan Tanehill... that is all :P

A bad few weeks after a good start. Playoffs looking a bit unlikely.

DDC1990 wrote: »
    I hate Ryan Tanehill... that is all :P

I only played him due to Romo's injury so I got lucky, huge stroke of luck for me.

I only played him due to Romo's injury so I got lucky, huge stroke of luck for me.
    I shouldn't complain,

I had it last week myself, with Gronk scoring 35 points or something.

Also, I picked Edelman up on the waiver wire, nice week for it. Watch him do nothing for the rest of the year :P

I'm in the slump now... good start but just not getting the results, injuries plaguing my poor team.
    However in the alternate NFL league that i got dumped into, i'm leading... so guess i'm all even steven

An absolute scrap against Converse Nostars this week. 2 to play, 12.5 behind.
    Its going to take 1 hell of a half time talk to Olsen and Benjamin to get them in the game!!!!

I took one hell of a beating at the hands of Roebuck Racial Epithets, a boxing ref would have stopped that contest a long long time ago! Back to 5-5 now after briefly holding a winning record.

• Advertisement

I took one hell of a beating at the hands of Roebuck Racial Epithets, a boxing ref would have stopped that contest a long long time ago! Back to 5-5 now after briefly holding a winning record.

Sorry...

I'm not sorry

Advertisement