Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 7 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Can't see the standings from last year, the image isn't showing for me. Am I, Midnight Ramblers, in this league this year? Was in Div 6 last year but think I may have been relegated... :/

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭AirDemon

Can't see the standings from last year, the image isn't showing for me. Am I, Midnight Ramblers, in this league this year? Was in Div 6 last year but think I may have been relegated... :/

There's a thread Boards Fantasy Football 2015 that was used for signing up for leagues again this year. If you've re-signed there then you'll find what league you're in there.

There seems to have been a lot of drop outs, others that didn't sign up again until late, etc. so the leagues have been moved around quite a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

so has the date been agreed yet ?

It looks like Monday the 7th @ 8pm and 9pm are tying with Tuesday the 8th @ 10pm on the draft poll.

We've had 14 people vote, so I'll try get in contact with the two who haven't voted.

If anyone who has said they cannot make these times, now realises they can actually make it (even at a push) then post an update here of the time you'd be able to manage.

We'll try and get as many as possible on for the draft at least, then the remainder will have to set pre-draft rankings.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

AirDemon wrote: »
    It looks like Monday the 7th @ 8pm and 9pm are tying with Tuesday the 8th @ 10pm on the draft poll.

We've had 14 people vote, so I'll try get in contact with the two who haven't voted.

If anyone who has said they cannot make these times, now realises they can actually make it (even at a push) then post an update here of the time you'd be able to manage.

We'll try and get as many as possible on for the draft at least, then the remainder will have to set pre-draft rankings.

I know it doesn't help matters but i can make both sunday times now

• Advertisement

gufc21 wrote: »
    I know it doesn't help matters but i can make both sunday times now

That's really good... but ah... you're in division 3? This is division 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

That's really good... but ah... you're in division 3? This is division 7.

Told you it wouldn't help matters

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

As I'm in Singapore, the time is pretty irrelevant, won't be able to make it unless its like 10 p.m. Irish time.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15 kiss_my_face

Ok probably miss the draft if its at 9pm, what happens in that case? Do i just get a random team? im cool with that, only in this for the craic and to get a better idea about the nfl.

Ok probably miss the draft if its at 9pm, what happens in that case? Do i just get a random team? im cool with that, only in this for the craic and to get a better idea about the nfl.

You can set the pre draft rankings for all players, then the auto draft will use that list to choose who to draft from who is available.

• Advertisement

I'm leaning towards Tuesday 8th @ 10pm for the draft. If anyone has said they can't make it at this time but can then post on here. I'll set the draft time on the website tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭mooreman09

Thanks Demon

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Is there a draft order for tomorrow? I'm
    Hoping to come up with my preferred order of drafting and options and it'd be handy to know what position I'm at during the rounds.

Is there a draft order for tomorrow? I'm
    Hoping to come up with my preferred order of drafting and options and it'd be handy to know what position I'm at during the rounds.

It gets randomized 30 minutes before the draft.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

Has the invites been sent for it.

Yeah I've sent out all the invites. You've not been on my list for the league though.

I took all the entrants from the Boards Fantasy Football 2015 thread. Did you post over there? I don't remember saying I would over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭mooreman09

Yeah I've sent out all the invites. You've not been on my list for the league though.

I took all the entrants from the Boards Fantasy Football 2015 thread. Did you post over there? I don't remember saying I would over there.

Is this happening tonight???

mooreman09 wrote: »
    Is this happening tonight???

Yes, draft is at 10pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

Wow. Drafting 16th out of 16. Harsh for the newbie to Fantasy Football!

MoyVilla9 wrote: »
    Wow. Drafting 16th out of 16. Harsh for the newbie to Fantasy Football!

I'm not sure it's all that bad, it could be great and it could be bad.

If you can get two solid performers then you could be in a much better position than someone drafting first or second say.... like me.... :)

• Advertisement

Well.

That was fun.

Just submitted my first waiver. No idea what I was thinking drafting 2 kickers.

Well.

That was fun.

Just submitted my first waiver. No idea what I was thinking drafting 2 kickers.

Didn't someone draft three kickers?!

Didn't someone draft three kickers?!

Did they? I heard someone say they knew someone in a different draft who did.

I'm still RAGING I panicked so hard in the 2nd round. I could have gotten Cobb.

COBB.

And I went with a rookie. Goddamn it.

I'm slightly nervous that the two players on my bench that scored big James Jones & Kendall Wright never even came into consideration for starting for me this week.... instead I thought my big decision was between Amendola and Terrance Williams...

I'm slightly nervous that the two players on my bench that scored big James Jones & Kendall Wright never even came into consideration for starting for me this week.... instead I thought my big decision was between Amendola and Terrance Williams...

As a Packers fan I was watching that game wondering who had picked up Jones...

I thought he was a good pick up for me, last year I had no Packers and it made it a little bit annoying watching the games knowing these guys were scoring against me. I'm not sure if I have too many this year with Richard Rodgers, Lacy & Jones...happy to have them though.

Hopefully I can figure out when to play them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Bryant and Hilton injured for me!

Very quiet week so far from me. Need a big night from DeMarco Murray, Julio Jones and Torrey Smith.

Very quiet week so far from me. Need a big night from DeMarco Murray, Julio Jones and Torrey Smith.

Aha, you're my competition this week! :D

I need to figure out my TE situation. Just submitted a waiver request, no idea if I'm doing the right thing. Ugh, I guess I'll just figure it out as I go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭the baby bull elephant

It's not going to matter too much this week by the looks of things.

Surprisingly my rbs did well enough but my receivers have been crap so far.

Advertisement