Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 7 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭AirDemon

I've got Ronnie Hillman & Andre Ellington that I'm open to offers for....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

AirDemon wrote: »
    I've got Ronnie Hillman & Andre Ellington that I'm open to offers for....

I did some FA wrangling and think I'm ok, I'll hang on to Teddy. Thanks though.

I forgot to activate Bryant.

I hate myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

I forgot to activate Bryant.

I hate myself.

Ouch. I did the same in a different league...

Agent J wrote: »
    Ouch. I did the same in a different league...

At least I got through the week anyway with a win. I'd have been so annoyed otherwise! I played Starks on a bit of a gut feeling and I'm delighted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭the baby bull elephant

At least I got through the week anyway with a win. I'd have been so annoyed otherwise! I played Starks on a bit of a gut feeling and I'm delighted!

I can't believe I dropped Starks!

I can't believe I dropped Starks!

I was so surprised he was available! Thanks though. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭mooreman09

Well the playoff race has certainly tightened up.... Only 1 team out of the running.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭the baby bull elephant

After being really lucky with Bell last year, I'm really getting screwed with him now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

131 points this week. I peaked too early. It's only down from here!

• Advertisement

I thought a player couldn't be put into your starting lineup after they've played?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

mooreman09 wrote: »
    I thought a player couldn't be put into your starting lineup after they've played?

They cant

I'm not sure if it's the game in question but since 2 teams aren't playing I set the starting line ups for those teams based off their projections. I usually set them on Thursday but the last few weeks have been really busy (new child born) so it slipped until Sunday. I then updated the two teams off the projections and had to include the Thursday game as it would have been unfair otherwise.

I'm not sure if it's the game in question but since 2 teams aren't playing I set the starting line ups for those teams based off their projections. I usually set them on Thursday but the last few weeks have been really busy (new child born) so it slipped until Sunday. I then updated the two teams off the projections and had to include the Thursday game as it would have been unfair otherwise.

Off topic but CONGRATS! :)

Yeah, my opponent took out Wilson (bye) and put in Dalton - after Dalton played. Also same with a WR!

I'd have probably lost anyway as his team was ridiculously good this week! Just found it interesting!

Congrats on the Kiddo!!! Good excuse to stay up for the late games.

If anyone needs a RB I'm willing to listen to offers for DeMarco or Latavius Murray. Looking for a WR.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

guys why are you manually setting teams for those that have abandoned theres ? That's not something that's part of the charter.

It has been discussed before but was agreed that teams should not be touched by GMs as it could lead to the ridiculous situation of an abandoned team winning a division.

The whole point of the charter is to have a uniform setup across the leagues. GMs need to adhere to it irrespective of what people think should be done, if your not happy with the overall setup put a proposal forward for change but don't go deciding your own rules.

D3PO wrote: »
    guys why are you manually setting teams for those that have abandoned theres ? That's not something that's part of the charter.

It has been discussed before but was agreed that teams should not be touched by GMs as it could lead to the ridiculous situation of an abandoned team winning a division.

The whole point of the charter is to have a uniform setup across the leagues. GMs need to adhere to it irrespective of what people think should be done, if your not happy with the overall setup put a proposal forward for change but don't go deciding your own rules.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056426292

Number 8 of the charter.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

MoyVilla9 wrote: »

My humble apologies. The last time I had checked it had been agreed not to do this. Good work guys sorry :o

Off topic but CONGRATS! :)
    Yeah, my opponent took out Wilson (bye) and put in Dalton - after Dalton played. Also same with a WR!

I'd have probably lost anyway as his team was ridiculously good this week! Just found it interesting!

Congrats on the Kiddo!!! Good excuse to stay up for the late games.

Cheers, this is my second... and it's incredibly tiring.... he's wanting some attention but doesn't seem to understand that at 10 minutes to deadline.... Daddy needs to set his lineup!
    D3PO wrote: »
    My humble apologies. The last time I had checked it had been agreed not to do this. Good work guys sorry :o

This is an awkward rule, in another league I'm in a guy is 6-3 in the league and in third position. He drafted really well and he's going to end up in the playoff most likely as his team gets set based off NFL predictions but the alternative to that is to not touch his team.

I know for a fact I'd be annoyed if that was the case because he beat me because everyone of his players played against me and played well, if someone else was to manage to play him when half his players are on a bye then I'd rage.... well I wouldn't really rage..... I'm totally sucking in that league so no amount of adjustment to a guy who isn't playing is going to save me but you know.... someone doing well might rage.

• Advertisement

Julian Edelman. >.<

I need to cut Julius Thomas loose. Anyone want him? :P

Well now. Playoffs! Delighted with a bye in my first ever year. :cool::cool:

I'm gutted!! A strong finish didn't make up for a terrible start... Missed out by a game!! Annoying that an abandoned team got in too (I think).

Very enjoyable and competitive league though. I'm still looking forward to the consolation comp!!!

Thanks admin.

I'm gutted!! A strong finish didn't make up for a terrible start... Missed out by a game!! Annoying that an abandoned team got in too (I think).

Very enjoyable and competitive league though. I'm still looking forward to the consolation comp!!!

Thanks admin.

That is really annoying. I'd be in favour of leaving an abandoned team in the state it was left- ie no roster setting by GMs etc. That's just me though.

And yeah, big thanks to AirDemon for GMing. :)

Thanks admin.

Which abandoned team got in?

Damn game time decisions!

Do I play Gronk or Chandler?

Best of luck in the playoffs people.

Damn game time decisions!

Do I play Gronk or Chandler?

Best of luck in the playoffs people.

Ah, it's me you're going against. Considering my recent dip in form and that I've Julio Jones going up against Josh Norman this week it probably won't matter!

Well it's come down to Tannehill vs Manning in the MNF game.

Oh crap....

Oh crap....

Wow, what a matchup! Eli don't let me down now.

• Advertisement

Oh crap....

Spotted that when I was nosing around this weeks results- was really weird not to have action in the weeks games. That's an exciting way to end the week anyway, QB vs QB!!!

Advertisement