Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 7 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

GG MoyVilla

We had the highest scoring match of the quarters.

What did I expect with a team with ODB?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

Agent J wrote: »
    GG MoyVilla

We had the highest scoring match of the quarters.

What did I expect with a team with ODB?

Thought you had me at a few stages this weekend! You deserved to win the league after picking up Doug Baldwin off the Waiver Wire a few weeks ago. How I let that one pass me by I don't know.

Heh. That was probably the only pick I got off the wire...

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭mooreman09

Agent J wrote: »
    Heh. That was probably the only pick I got off the wire...

And I put him on the wire........ After 4 horrific weeks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭AirDemon

I'm not sure if I'm happy it's nearly over or not.... every league I'm in has pretty much been the same story.... Would you like an injury sir? Oh yes, I'd love one.... can I have two...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

So, El Capitan, we meet again. So far it's 1 each in our last meetings (and the first time you beat me by less than a point!) but I have a horrifically different team now.

Ho hum.

;)

So, El Capitan, we meet again. So far it's 1 each in our last meetings (and the first time you beat me by less than a point!) but I have a horrifically different team now.

Ho hum.

;)

None of it matters anymore! Looking forward to a good nail biting final week

Well unless Eli gets -40 later tonight that's me done! Ah well, delighted to make the final on my first ever go at fantasy football. Looking forward to next year already. Maybe I won't completely panic in the draft next time!!!

Thanks to everyone who took part and of course our great GM. :)

Well unless Eli gets -40 later tonight that's me done!

Currently giving it his best shot!

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭AirDemon

Hopefully everyone enjoyed the league this year, it didn't go exactly how I planned but still it was fun.

Might as well start prep'n for next years draft!

• Advertisement

AirDemon wrote: »
    Hopefully everyone enjoyed the league this year, it didn't go exactly how I planned but still it was fun.

Might as well start prep'n for next years draft!

Thanks for being GM this year, and to everyone who took part and remained active. Made Sunday evenings that much better!

I had a great time! My first ever time playing fantasy, it really made following the games much more interesting. You can kind of get stuck just following your own team but this way you do get to learn more about other teams and players. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭mooreman09

Yeah - cheers to everyone who stayed active!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 msmyth91

Congrats to El Capitan. Serious team. Hard to beat Julio Jones and Eric Decker on a week to week basis. Happy enough to grab 3rd place myself. Fair play to AirDemon for GMing. Hope we have as good a season next year.

Congrats El Captain.

Thank you Air Demon for GM'ing.

See you all in a higher division next year!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Reminder, post in the below thread if you want to play Fantasy Football this year

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057619011

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭kopite davo

are the leagues finalised now?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Did we get a draft date that suited everyone?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭gstack166

hots wrote: »
    Did we get a draft date that suited everyone?

Waiting the last few weeks & have heard nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭kopite davo

need a poll to get going. i'm ok any night 10pm. no kids.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭TOss Sweep

Whoever the GM is should set up a Doodle.com poll and give it multiple options and get the draft date voting started. Also PM those who are in the league and remind them they need to vote and post in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭maverick_21

Is this still going ahead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Sorry guys, was in hospital and didn't get a chance to set things up. Thanks Toss, I'll set up a doodle poll tonight and send you all a link and we'll get a draft date sorted. We've two weeks of preseason left so I'm guessing that its best to set the draft for the week starting the 5th of September (in case any drafts a player who then gets season ending injury) and work from that.

My apologies again for the delay.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I think the dates you should consider are Sunday 4th until Wednesday 7th. The last preseason game is Thursday so in theory you could use Friday and Saturday as well but usually people aren't around Friday and Saturday for drafts.

adrian522 wrote: »
    I think the dates you should consider are Sunday 4th until Wednesday 7th. The last preseason game is Thursday so in theory you could use Friday and Saturday as well but usually people aren't around Friday and Saturday for drafts.

Cheers Adrian

Ok new and old division 7 managers, your join the invite has been sent with league details etc, so join up ASAP. I'll pm the message too, in case anyone misses it or hasn't checked into the divisional thread.

Finally got registered there. Roll on the draft!

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

I'm registered. Endzone Says Chefs

Any chance of a 9:00pm draft?? (I haven't got doodle link if it's been sent out). I have a 6:00 alarm for work

http://doodle.com/poll/mvapmqfudh7uqmku

Hi Guys,
    Heres the link to the doodle poll
    Set options for the sunday, monday and tuesday at 7, 8 and 9

Can you complete and we'll set a draft date

• Advertisement

brinty wrote: »
    http://doodle.com/poll/mvapmqfudh7uqmku

Hi Guys,
    Heres the link to the doodle poll
    Set options for the sunday, monday and tuesday at 7, 8 and 9

Can you complete and we'll set a draft date

Voted there, had no idea this was 16 teams and 4 divisions! Much tougher for those late draft picks!

Advertisement