Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 7 Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Hi,

If you want to play fantasy again this season please post in the following thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057762109

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

HI all,
    I'm going to step down from the role as commissioner for this division. If anyo9ne is willing to take on the role please reach out to adrian through PM.

Thanks
    Brinty

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Hi guys, just wondering what the story is with us joining? Like the password and url etc.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭gocall01

Bandon Bombers - Division 7.

Thx.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭billr67

Hiya I can't vote in the poll. Not that it bothers me 9pm on the 2nd suits me fine.

I need the password/url too.

Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Yeah need the password/url as well please.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

Yeah I need the info too please

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

You should get a PM from the GM of the league, you will need to send him your email address so he can invite you to the league/.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭KayJay86

Who's the GM Adrian - haven't any PM yet. Also, is the division full yet?

Thanks,

KayJay86 wrote: »
    Who's the GM Adrian - haven't any PM yet. Also, is the division full yet?

Thanks,

The GM is - P Sheriff Manning 18. The league is not full to 16 teams but there is enough to run the league.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Can i sign back up for this? Got the Email last week or so and thought that was me in

Has anyone gotten the password etc yet or what's the story

Last I heard he was working on getting access from old Commish, but haven't heard anything since and that was a few days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭DBIreland

Is there a complete list of who is in the league yet?

DBIreland wrote: »
    Is there a complete list of who is in the league yet?

It's on Page 1 of the main FF thread

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Garco

Hey think ive been entered into 7.. PM me when set up and ill send my email

• Registered Users Posts: 20 BEP!

I believe I'm in this league as well. Is that poll for this year's draft?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

I'm back down to 7 this year also.

Anyone get any details on the draft yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭coco0981

I was in division 7 last year (weekend warriors). Had forgotten about it till now, can i get back into that? Or drop down to lowest division? No hassle if I'm too late for either

• Advertisement

P Sheriff Manning 18 had committed to be GM of this league but hasn't been online and is not responding to messages. If this league is to go ahead someone else will need to be GM.

If you can do it please let me know as currently there is no league setup, no schedules set, no draft organised and we will need to split numbers between div 7 and 8 as we don't have numbers for 2 16 team leagues.

OK I've volunteered to be GM of this league so I will send messages to everyone today to get email addresses and get the invites out ASAP so please respond if and when you get my message

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Thanks for sorting the league. Got the invite and signed up there. Kerry Kings

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Garco

When we drafting

We will draft once everyone is signed up etc

If you haven't already done so, can everyone please either message me their Team Name so I can match it with the Boards.ie username or post it on here

Rookie mistake by me not asking for it in the first place!

team name: Second String Sharks

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭DBIreland

Team Name: Three Twenty Eight

• Registered Users Posts: 16 tojers1

Team name: Pettys Puzzlers

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

I just signed up. Thanks for the PM. Cork Cowboys is my team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭D9Male

I am in. White Star Rovers.

Advertisement