Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 7 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

It's ok. I'm the one with Gronk and he's not going anywhere for a while :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭BKWDR

It's ok. I'm the one with Gronk and he's not going anywhere for a while :p

Haha yeah im talking about...a friend ... in ...eh

*refreshes dropped page*

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭In Exile

I think there is a bit of talent still left in the TE department.

Nothing huge, but there are at least 3 players well worth keeping an eye on. Even if they didn't score huge fantasy points at the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭keithdelahunty

Anyone got deept at WR & interested in Trade.....please look at team (Heinsberg Men)

Only realistic fair value trades

Anyone got deept at WR & interested in Trade.....please look at team (Heinsberg Men)

Only realistic fair value trades

Ho you looking to trade out Keith? Green / nelson?

• Advertisement

Sorry, looking for #3 WR, will listen to offers for Ballard, Randle, Davies, Bullock, Denever, Ponder, Steward or combination

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

Sorry, looking for #3 WR, will listen to offers for Ballard, Randle, Davies, Bullock, Denever, Ponder, Steward or combination

In fairness none of them are worth a #3 WR

It depends on what you are short

Ponder great QB if your #1 on DL or bye week.

I also drafted Randle (NYG) expecting a good season for an unknown giants fans really like him

Denver best def team to have so if you have deept at WR could make starting line up better

As I said all depends in what you need if players good/average or Quality

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

It depends on what you are short

Ponder great QB if your #1 on DL or bye week.

I also drafted Randle (NYG) expecting a good season for an unknown giants fans really like him

Denver best def team to have so if you have deept at WR could make starting line up better

As I said all depends in what you need if players good/average or Quality

Your really stretching there.

You don't give away a #3 WR for a bye week replacement at QB

Randle is a nothing FF player currently.

Denver are not the best defensive team by a long shot and especially with no Von Miller for another 5 weeks.

Your offering bench players for a starter

• Registered Users Posts: 30 elarkin

What can I do with Vereen? He had a great week for me last week but found out he's goosed until week 8 at the very least. First year playing this so not sure what my options are?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

elarkin wrote: »
    What can I do with Vereen? He had a great week for me last week but found out he's goosed until week 8 at the very least. First year playing this so not sure what my options are?

Tbh it's either burn the bench spot and keep him on your roster or roll the dice and replace him and hope that noone picks him up before you.

Gah would've won had I left rg3 in :-(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 26,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

Willing to listen to any offers for Julius Thomas - I'm in pretty desperate shape at RB though wouldn't object to a WR either.

Podge_irl wrote: »
    Willing to listen to any offers for Julius Thomas - I'm in pretty desperate shape at RB though wouldn't object to a WR either.

Have a look at my wide receivers, De Dum Dums, and see if anything interests you

Podge_irl wrote: »

Pick up McGahee from FA.

Pick up McGahee from FA.

Already tried. The Purple Squirrels was WAY ahead of me there.
    Have a look at my wide receivers, De Dum Dums, and see if anything interests you

I'll take Fitzgerald :D:p

I make a point of avoiding Jets players wherever possible cause, well, they're the Jets.

I'll take Fitzgerald :D:p

I make a point of avoiding Jets players wherever possible cause, well, they're the Jets.[/QUOTE]

Trust me, even as a Jets fan, I was horrified to see the auto pick had given me 2 bloody wide receivers from there.

Worst thing is, it is very hard to drop either considering they are starters at least compated to what is left on waivers

Ok so if i waiver a player, do i just get to pick up a Free Agent then? So waiver is the same as Drop?

In Exile wrote: »

Trust me, even as a Jets fan, I was horrified to see the auto pick had given me 2 bloody wide receivers from there.

Worst thing is, it is very hard to drop either considering they are starters at least compated to what is left on waivers

Well that'll learn me! Bloody Hill...

I'd really appreciate if Manning would stop throwing to Welker & Thomas for the last few minutes.

• Advertisement

I am really having a stinker so far in this league :(

Not sure who I traded with. It was anything but an easy decision though. Hope I don't regret it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Not sure who I traded with. It was anything but an easy decision though. Hope I don't regret it

It's yourself and Podge_irl.

Gives me a chance to bring up the settings for trades, if you feel a trade is unfair, any player can vote against anyone's trades from their team page (by clicking on the link above their lineup). If there's enough grievance from the rest of the league then the trade gets blocked. It's there to keep two people from colluding :).

In this case Podge_irl is trading Juluis Thomas for Santonio Homes with In Exile.

BKWDR wrote: »
    I am really having a stinker so far in this league :(

Actually as a complete newbie, who has no idea what to do at this stage...I know we are all against each other but could anyone throw me some vague advice of what they might do if they were me? As in trade / drop / pick up?

I am just a bit unfamiliar with everything past the draft and bench / play bit

Cheers

Actually as a complete newbie, who has no idea what to do at this stage...I know we are all against each other but could anyone throw me some vague advice of what they might do if they were me? As in trade / drop / pick up?

I am just a bit unfamiliar with everything past the draft and bench / play bit

Cheers

It is not the worst team around. With bush and amendola fit it is decent.
    First thing I'd do is get a better defensive team. Giants will get you nothing.

If you wanted to be brave you could offer rg3 fortrade. in return look for a good wr and a backup qb.

If you wanted to be brave you could offer rg3 fortrade. in return look for a good wr and a backup qb.

However, seeing as I am playing you this week. My advice is this. Your starters have lost you three games so far. So drop them all. That'll teach em!

I made that move earlier today on defence, Giants were killing me.

Have waivered a couple more so going to see how that pans out, have flacco but he hasn't been hitting the points for me as much as i had hoped (he was originally my #1 qb)

However, seeing as I am playing you this week. My advice is this. Your starters have lost you three games so far. So drop them all. That'll teach em!

haha I JUST NEED TO GET MY FIRST WIN!!! Need to get 1-3 asap!

Also quick (silly question).

Whats the difference between dropping a player then going in and hitting Add (the green plus sign) and just doing it the other way around, they are both waivers, yeah?

Also how many waivers / drops can you have?

• Advertisement

Also quick (silly question).

Whats the difference between dropping a player then going in and hitting Add (the green plus sign) and just doing it the other way around, they are both waivers, yeah?

Also how many waivers / drops can you have?

It is not a good idea to drop players and then try to add a player through waivers.
    If someone else picks before you in the waiver order and takes the guy you wanted, not only do you miss out on your pick, but you also can't pick back up the guy you let go.

Always do waivers. At least if you don't get the guy you want, you will still have a day of free agents where you can pick up anybody

Advertisement